blogger counter

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I have a dream

I Have A Dream.

I Have a dream, a song to sing. To help me cope, with anything, If you see the wonder, of the fairy tale. You can tell the future, even if you fail.

(Chorus)

I believe in angels, something good in everything I see, I believe in angels, when I know the time's right for me. I'll cross the stream, I have a dream. (oh yeah)

I have a dream a fantasy, (fantasy) to help me through (help me through) reality (reality). And my destination make the world go wide. Pushing through the darkness, stayed another mile.

I have a dream, a song to sing (song to sing) to help me cope with anything, if you see the wonder of the fairy tale (of the fairy tale), you can tell the future even if you fail.

(Chorus (to fade))

No comments: